Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Imitation is the sincerest form...

365 days of Grace in Small Things

I found this in random blog surfing today. Everyday, a list (I love lists) of 5 things that have graced my life. 5 things a day that I am thankful for, happy about, acknowledge as special and important. That is 1 825 things, a LOT of things to be happy about. Seems like a challenge to find these things, not repeat myself, and not make this too saccharine. And it'll make me blog daily :) 

Wow... I have to admit I struggled with #1. The FIRST thing that I am thankful for. #1 on my list! Although it's not necessarily my most graced thing, but there is the perecpetion it COULD be...  so... what to choose? The pressure!! So much came to mind (thankfully... hey something for a future list?). But in the end I choose... 

Day 1 of 365
  1. The love of 2 amazing parents
  2. NGB rolling over to hold me in his sleep
  3. A glass of red wine at the end of a long day
  4. Garlic
  5. The happy wiggle dance that Walter does when I come home

No comments: