Friday, November 7, 2008

A little geekiness

I had another blog, with some fun stories and ideas. But it became too much a personal diary and a lot less about a blog. And after a dramatic summer, I wanted to leave those stories behind me. But OF COURSE the second I decide it's time for that blog to end, I get my very first (and only) comment!! A REAL LIVE PERSON read the blog and COMMENTED! And I left poor Abigail behind at the old blog... So Abigail, for taking the time to type "well said" I dedicate this first entry to you! And when I can't think of anything to write, I may just borrow something already written. 

Well, life in the world of this neo-geek has been pretty busy... Busy playing the one video game I play (WoW) and busy purchsing a new laptop so that I can game on my desktop and surf the net on my laptop. And also maybe WoW in bed or in front of the TV :) And busy doing house renos for the Christmas party me and the neo-geek-boy are planning in December. There is so much around the house I should be doing... instead I am blogging and WoWing. hehe


No comments: